In addition to a broad range of models, LES AMBASSADEURS offers limited editions, Grandes Complications, tourbillon, minute repeaters, and other examples of haute horology.
Once a month, customers are invited to attend exclusive evenings, to discuss haute horology and to interact with experts. Further information about the events is available from the boutiques.
LES AMBASSADEURS prides itself on attentive and informed customer service. Customers are advised on all aspects of haute horology and jewellery by qualified experts. Timepieces can be maintained and repaired by their in-house watchmakers on site.
Brief history of LES AMBASSADEURS
- 1964 – Geneva welcomes LES AMBASSADEURS’ first boutique in the middle of its most prestigious street. Spacious, well-lit, and decidedly avant-garde, the shop is the location of choice for the greatest watch and jewellery brands.
- 1971 – Following the success of its Geneva boutique, LES AMBASSADEURS opens a second boutique in Zurich, in a brand-new building. Designed to be a concept store, the space is entirely devoted to luxury and to the comfort of its visitors.
- 1979 – St. Moritz becomes the next location to host LES AMBASSADEURS in the gallery of the famous Badrutt’s Palace hotel. The most beautiful watch and jewellery creations can be viewed in a precious setting in the prestigious resort.
- 1983 – Lugano joins the circle of the House’s celebrated addresses. Nestled in a romantic arcade between the lake and the old town, the new boutique brings LES AMBASSADEURS’ very own standards of luxury and warmth to Ticino.
- 1995 – LES AMBASSADEURS sport a new visual identity based on the theme of doors, which symbolise entering the world of each of the brands in its range. This brand-new image soon acquires international recognition.
- 2002 – LES AMBASSADEURS is part of the Group Centum Prata Group since 2002. The Group Centum Prata comprises companies in the fields of finance, leisure & lifestyle and water-environment.
- 2008 – Geneva’s ESPACE CONNAISSEUR was inaugurated. This intimate location with its luxurious décor provides a haven for watchlovers to get together and share their passion, while being introduced to a fantastic collection of rare items from the most prestigious Fine Watchmaking workshops.
- 2009 – Panerai, has mandated its longterm partner, LES AMBASSADEURS, with the management of its first boutique in Geneva. This vote of confidence has naturally considerably strengthened existing ties between the two companies.
- 2010 – The Geneva and Lugano boutiques are moving. While remaining on the prestigious Rue du Rhône and Via Nassa, they are moving to larger premises and look forward to welcoming you to their new, highly contemporary architectural concept. Switzerland’s best architects and artisans have worked hard to create display cases for you that are worthy of the jewels they house.
Watch brands at LES AMBASSADEURS
- A. Lange & Söhne
- Audemars Piguet
- Bell & Ross
- Breitling for Bentley
- Franck Muller
- Girard Perregaux
- Greubel Forsey
- Harry Winston
- Jaermann & Stübl
- Jaquet Droz
- Roger Dubuis
- Ulysse Nardin
- Vacheron Constantin
- (not all of these brands are held in each store)
LES AMBASSADEURS iPad app
LES AMBASSSADEURS group presents its first free interactive iPad app. Available in French, German, English and Italian, it will delight devotees of Fine Watchmaking with its numerous original functions.
A Swiss retail specialist in Fine Watchmaking and Haute Joaillerie, LES AMBASSADEURS is pursuing its constant quest for excellence in serving its demanding clientele. Its new iPad app round out an already extensive range of services and offers devotees of the finer things in life a wealth of entertaining and informative content anytime, anywhere.
L.A Magazine with enriched content plus Watchfinder
In addition to the latest issues of L.A Magazine, available in French, English, German and Italian, the app also features a powerful Watchfinder serving to locate the star products from the most prestigious watch brands.
Readers can thus easily select and review in detail the timepieces that have caught their attention using the search function and a repertoire of their favourites. The models are then stored in the iPad memory between one use of the app and the next.
The app is also interactive, and a link enables users to share standout items, whether texts or watches, simply by sending an e-mail, or by contacting one of LES AMBASSADEURS boutiques in order to move on from a virtual to a real-life experience.
Over the coming months, the database will be considerably enriched in order to offer a panoramic real-time overview of the most beautiful Fine Watchmaking models available in the famous group’s boutiques.
LES AMBASSADEURS is proud to have carried through this ambitious project in cooperation with the custom publishing company Opus Magnum and to be thereby creating a bridge between the company’s image-related communications goals and its commercial objectives.
The close integration of the product catalogue with the editorial content of L.A Magazine thereby opens up new prospects of swift and measurable return on investment, while safeguarding LES AMBASSADEURS group’s corporate communication interests.
About L.A Magazine
Published twice yearly by LES AMBASSADEURS since 2007, L.A Magazine is entirely devoted to the world of luxury.
It features articles by some of the best Swiss and international trade press journalists in order to evoke the world of watchmaking and jewellery as viewed by LES AMBASSADEURS. The stars here are not the manufacturers and the watchmakers, but instead the people who wear and bring their masterpieces to life.
L.A Magazine reflects the latest trends in watches and jewellery as well as a magnificent sampling of the marvels presented by the leading brands gathered within LES AMBASSADEURS.
And because luxury is an integral part of living as a whole, L.A Magazine presents original angles on universal time, technical challenges, and the links between watchmaking and many other fields such as art, architecture or design.
L.A Magazine is published in French, German, English, Italian, Russian and Chinese. The print run for each issue is 80,000 copies.
LES AMBASSADEURS, Genève
Rue du Rhône 62
T. +41 22 318 62 22
LES AMBASSADEURS, Zurich
T. +41 44 227 17 17
LES AMBASSADEURS, Lugano
Via Nassa 5
T. +41 91 923 51 56
LES AMBASSADEURS, St. Moritz
7500 St. Moritz
T. +41 81 833 51 77